Thursday 13 February 2014

TAKING STOCK

Joining in with the lovely Pip from Meet Me At Mikes and taking stock.

Making : A crocheted road for my baby boy.
Cooking : Andy's Fairfield Granola, a la Not Quite Nigella.
Drinking : Irish breakfast.
Reading: Kinder newsletters.
Wanting: Clarity.
Looking: For a house to make my home.
Playing: Games, all sorts.
Deciding: Yoga or tai chi?
Wishing: I were more organised.
Enjoying: The Moodys.
Waiting: For what, I ask?
Liking: Cooler weather.
Wondering: How this can possibly be?
Loving: Wee Wander.
Pondering: Do I really need more fabric?
Considering: How to make an idea a reality.
Watching: Hercule.  On a Saturday night.  I'm officially old.
Hoping: To make it happen.
Marvelling: At the strength of a family facing such terrible challenges.
Needing: To take better care of me.
Smelling: Toast.  Reminds me of my Nan and Pa.  I miss my Pa.  I miss the home he built.
Wearing: A poor selection.
Following: Manda.  One of my all time favourite bloggers.
Noticing: How grown up my kinder girl seems to be.
Knowing: That opportunity must be taken.
Thinking: Perspective counts for much.
Feeling: Loved and very, very lucky.
Admiring: The CFA and DEPI...and the tenacity of those who've suffered during the fires.
Sorting: Lots.  So much stuff that's not needed.
Buying: Less.
Getting: Impatient.
Bookmarking: Ribbon suppliers.
Disliking: Cruelty online.
Opening: Up to opportunities
Giggling: At Mock The Week.  Bloody brilliant.
Feeling: So lucky to have the love of my life.
Snacking: Nutella.  Straight from the jar.
Coveting: New Lazybones wallpaper.  Euphemia 3 ploise.
Wishing: My Nan a happy birthday.
Helping: Raise kind children.  I'm very proud.
Hearing: Richard Stubbs.  I cried today - he is awesome.


Thanks Pip, you're great. x

5 comments:

unknown said...

I would like to join.
communities where people can learn from others who share their interests and knowledge.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us if you have any. It is so nice of you!
itools crack
tweakbit driver updater
jriver media center crack
movavi video suite crack

Sabir said...


You have a great site, but I wanted to know if you know.
Any community forum dedicated to these topics.
What was discussed in this article? I really want to be a part of it.
A society in which I can obtain information from others with knowledge and interest.
Let us know if you have any suggestions. I appreciate this!
apowersoft video editor crack
zebra cardstudio professional crack
blumentals rapid php crack
polarr photo editor pro crack



Find Indir said...

I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me. this blog has detailed information, its much more to learn from your blog post.I would like to thank you for the effort you put into writing this page.
I also hope that you will be able to check the same high-quality content later.Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is very Wounder Full Post.This article is very helpful, I wondered about this amazing article.. This is very informative.
“you are doing a great job, and give us up to dated information”.
terabyte-drive-image-backup-3-47-crack-with-serial-key-free-download-2022/
es-computing-editplus-5-5-3581-crack-with-serial-key-free-download-2022/
secret-disk-pro-crack/
ace-utilities-6-6-0-301-2-crack-with-serial-key-free-download-2022/
iconcool-studio-pro-crack/

Alex Seville said...

It is time to establish some longer-term goals and it is time to be happy.
I have learned this post, and if I can only recommend some questions or recommendations.
You may be able to write the next articles on this subject.
I want to learn more stuff about it!
eset smart security premium crack crack
freedom apk crack
videopad video editor crack
reason full crack

pcsoftware said...

Nice & Impressive! I have not ever seen this type of blog Plz continue informative blog like this autocad crack