1. Looking at photographs of other crafters' work can be demoralising. Not because their work is better but because all you're doing is looking. Not making. Not creating. Just watching from the sidelines.
2. Avoiding that basket of washing has taken 2 days of energy. Folding it took 2 minutes.
3. From time to time, everyone feels as though everybody else is having more fun, doing more, enjoying more, living more. They're not you know.
4. Facebook, Pinterest, forums, the internet in general can suck the life force from you. That fuzzy feeling in your head? That's not meant to be there.
5. The most helpful acronym you can have? JFDI. Look it up.
(All images courtesy of Pinterest)