Friday 13 January 2012

VINTAGE LINENS


Like many other blogging crafters (such as Tea For Evie), I've coveted a much loved collection of vintage linens.  I love, love, love the hunt for these - the quickening of my heart when I spot a corner of turquoise, a blousy rose or trellisy (it's a word in B+C land!) goodness.  Unfortunately, it's becoming harder and harder to find breakfast cloths and vintage fabric but I'm sure they're still out there.  Of course, garage sales, church fairs and op shops are the main sources - I can't help but wonder how many linen presses belonging to little old ladies are bursting with the type of vintage beauty I love.  So for your enjoyment (and because they're so lovely, the creases don't matter...do they?), a hint of my collection awaits.















3 comments:

Bernie @ Elk & Bloom said...

oooh and what a collection it is. just lovely! thank you also for the mention, much love x

Sarah said...

I am loving the grey spotty one

Brierley + Clover said...

Pleasure Be - super excited for your big night tonight :)

Sarah - that's one of my absolute favourites too - the grey just makes it SO beautiful :)